Home‎ > ‎Learning‎ > ‎Special Educational Needs‎ > ‎

Who is the best person to talk to about Special Educational Needs/Disabilities?

In the first instance, it is best to always talk to the class teacher.

The following people in school can help you and you can contact them via the school office:

·         Class teacher

·         SENCo

·         Pastoral Support Leader

·         Senior Leadership Team

You could also contact

·         SENDIASS - https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/children-families-and-learning/send-and-the-local-offer/sendiass/

·         Scope - https://www.scope.org.uk

·         IPSEA - https://www.ipsea.org.uk

·         SPCN – Suffolk Parent Carers Network