Home‎ > ‎Learning‎ > ‎Special Educational Needs‎ > ‎

Where can parents and/or carers access support?

Suffolk Parent Partnership is a confidential listening, advice and support service for parents and carers with concerns regarding their child's education. In school, you can find their leaflets in the school library.

Access Unlimited is the One Stop Shop for Suffolk children and young people with additional needs and disabilities. You can find information about the full range range of services that Suffolk County Council provides.

IPSEA is a national charity offering free legal advice to families who have children with special educational needs.

Autism Suffolk supports parents and carers of children who have a confirmed Autism Spectrum Disorder.

The Suffolk Dyslexia Association is a small charity who offer information and support to parents and carers of school aged children about dyslexia.