Home‎ > ‎Learning‎ > ‎Special Educational Needs‎ > ‎

What specialist services are available to and are accessed by the school?

We use a range of outside services and agencies, these include:

·         Educational Psychologist (EP)

·         County Inclusive Support Services (CISS)

·         Speech and Language Therapy Services (SALT)

·         Occupational Therapy (OT)

·         Physiotherapy

·         School Nursing Team

·         Primary Mental Health Workers (PMHW)

·         Social Care

·         Family Support Workers

·         Dyslexia Outreach Service (DOS)

·         Educational Welfare Officer (EWO)