Math Subject Leader & Class Teacher - Claydon Primary School
Salary: MPR - UPR + TLR 2A £3,017
Job term: Permanent
Required from 1st September 2023
We are extremely excited to be able to offer an aspiring leader the opportunity to join our nurturing, positive and collaborative working school, with our Maths subject Leader post. This is an exciting chance for a strong and passionate practitioner to develop as a middle leader in readiness for future Senior Leadership opportunities and support our drive to be the best we can be.
Our children are amazing and eager to learn, and we strive to ensure all our pupils are well-prepared for the challenges of the world around them. Social and emotional education is an intrinsic part of our culture, we are always looking for innovative ways to engage pupils so that they excel! Our recent Ofsted inspection (October, 2022) rated us as ‘Good’ and highlighted how the leadership team had built a collaborative staff team, provide many training opportunities for staff and is ‘a great school with a strong sense of living its values and where demonstrating the right behaviours is as important as academic achievement’.
We are part of an incredibly supportive local Trust and have grown as a school over the last 3 years – this includes a brand-new build for years 5 and 6, along with a studio! This is a fantastic opportunity to join our amazing school, working as part of a forward-thinking team that prides itself on developing and supporting staff and pupils to be the best they can be, whilst being extremely considerate of staff and pupil wellbeing.
We can offer:
- a caring, friendly and welcoming ethos
- pupils who are kind, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- a personalised approach to nurture your skills and talents consisting of coaching, mentoring and focused CPD to support you to be the best leader you can be and achieve your future goals
- release time to support you within your subject leader role
- dedicated staff who enjoy working collaboratively as a team
- a supportive, understanding and proactive leadership team
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who has:
- a willingness and drive to develop within the role
- the ability to think outside of the box in order inspire and motivate our pupils and staff
- the ability to lead by example as an excellent classroom practitioner, with a particular strong knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum for Maths
- the ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a variety of teams
- a sound knowledge of safeguarding and your roles and responsibilities linked to this
We encourage and welcome visits to allow you to find out more about us, you can also visit our website https://www.claydonprimary.net/ . For further information about the school or to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01473 830439 or email: email@example.com
SSLT Information for Candidates
Closing date: 9.00am Friday 19th May 2023
Provisional interview date: Wednesday 24th May 2023
SSLT reserves the right to close the advert should a suitable number of applications be received before the closing date.
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.